What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide helping you lower your blood sugar and heal diabetes naturally
- Teaching you how to prevent or eliminate the threat of gangrene and amputation
- Helping you reduce or eliminate the insulin resistance of your body cells
- Another helps you lose weight by stimulating the burning of fats.
- Reverse or Prevent Damage to Your Eyes, Nerves, Gums, Kidneys and Heart
- Increase circulation to the brain to enhance your cognitive function.
- Make your skin more elastic to give you a more youthful appearance.
- Helping you reduce or eliminate insulin or oral anti-diabetic drugs
- Another is helpful in alleviating eye disorders such as cataracts.
- Allows less body fat to be stored in your fat cells.
- A lack of one mineral is said to cause diabetes all by itself.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Fight Type 2 Diabetes & Win scores 72.46/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.diabeticwarrior.com/eBook.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $39.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: diabeticwarrior.com you’ll also be taken through to diabeticwarrior.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)